Assembly I Workers
New Braunfels, TX 78130 US
Job Title: Assembly I
TMD Staffing is looking to hire reliable assemblers for a security system manufacturing company in New Braunfels!! This position is responsible for assembling mechanical and electro-mechanical boards, parts, hardware, and other door management security products; sets up jobs; packs products and other related duties as required.
Pay Rate: $12.75 / HR
Operates/uses machines, hand tools, small power tools, voltage meters, and testing equipment to assemble and test products.
Works from samples, sample drawings, blueprints, schematics, as well as written and verbal instructions.
Strips and wraps wires, solders parts, and wires to units.
Packages product and prepares for shipping. Ensures all packaging is according to workmanship standards.
Completes in-process inspection to ensure the product meets work instruction specifications, and quality attributes and reports variances immediately to lead/supervisor.
Collaborate with Quality Auditor to ensure all production output meets work instruction specifications to eliminate product variances, waste, and customer complaints.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Must have experience using hand tools, small power tools, and soldering iron
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Must have the ability to distinguish colors for color coding practices
- Monday-Thursday, 6:00AM-4:30PM
- Tuesday-Friday, 6:00AM-4:30PM
- Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-3:30PM
To learn more about our positions, please give TMD a call at 830-327-6138.
Please feel free to come in person and apply. We accept applications from 8AM to 11AM and 1PM to 3PM, Monday-Friday.