Bilingual Customer Service (English/Portuguese)
Plano, TX 75074 US
Job Order # 41545
TMD Staffing is looking to hire Bilingual Customer Service Reps! (English/Portuguese)
- Effectively communicate using multiple languages, English and Portuguese, to assist global clients operations and relationships.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Responsible for servicing and logging high volume customer inquiries and requests in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Able to multi-task handling telephone calls, emails, faxes, mail, and various projects assigned by management.
- Proactively market and enroll products to new members over the phone.
- Support and retain existing member relationships.
- Support various activities such as research charge disputes, process return mail, route voicemails, faxes and mail as needed.
- Maintain membership services standards. Meet performance standards including effectiveness, efficiency, attendance, and quality objectives. Support center operational and service level goals
- Always maintain positive attitude and professionalism in what can sometimes be a stressful environment.
- Consistently demonstrate effective and professional handling of inbound and outbound telephone call activity.
- Cooperate and support other team members. Complete other tasks as directed by management.
- High school graduate with some college preferred.
- 2-5 years customer service/call center experience
- Type 50+ WPM
- Excellent customer service skills. Strong track record of providing excellent customer experiences and building lasting customer relationships.
- Excellent communication. Fluent in English and Portuguese. Verbal and written required.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters. Ability to communicate successfully with employees and clients.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Must be disciplined, self-motivated and able to multi-task.
- Willingness to work in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills, proficient using internet and email (Microsoft Office Word and Excel a plus). Technically savvy with experience navigating multiple computer systems.
$18.00 per hour
Monday through Friday 7am to 4pm but be flexible for hours to change.
WHO IS TMD STAFFING?
TMD Staffing is a trusted provider of staffing and recruiting services in Texas and Maryland for over 25 years. Our team works closely with job seekers to help them identify and land the right jobs for them. With TMD Staffing, you can get your foot in the door at top employers and choose from temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire jobs. Whether your goal is immediate income or a long-term career strategy, our experts are here to assist.
For more information about our positions, please give TMD Staffing Plano office a call at 469-443-0945. Apply online or email your resume to TMD75@texasmgmt.com for immediate consideration.