CARROLLTON, TX 75006-3870 US
POSITION TITLE: Branch Manager
CLASSIFICATION: Exempt Salaried
SUPERVISOR: Director of Business Operations
The Branch Manager s general purpose is to work towards meeting goals in each office regarding sales, service, profitability, and collections. The Branch Manager must run the day-to-day operations for their specified locations in addition to training and developing their staff, visiting customers, and building business relationships with new and existing businesses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the daily operations, revenue generation, and operations performance of their branches ensuring its continued growth.
- Make a minimum of fifty (50) outside sales calls (B2B) per week.
- Make a minimum of five (5) face-to-face scheduled appointments per week. o Bring in a minimum of two (2) new clients per month. o Maintain a minimum of $10,000 in weekly Gross Profit dollars per branch o Maintain Top 20 customer list and follow up with customers weekly
- Ensure all branch personnel understand their individual and overall company objectives. Reinforce the importance of communication and resolve any conflicting objectives.
- Continually be involved with and manage all sales activity including the development and servicing of major accounts.
- Prepare, calculate, and negotiate bill rates / rate increases with clients.
- Monitor quality assurance and customer satisfaction through service efforts within your branch. Initiate and follow-up with customers to resolve problems, answer questions, and/or provide requested reports.
- Verify all applicant files, customer files, risk management policies and procedures, data entry and computer functions are being completed accurately and timely.
- Cooperate with risk and claims management to meet TSIL (Temporary Services Insurance, Ltd.) requirements. Implement safety programs to help prevent injuries and monitor injuries. Follow-up with clients when an injury occurs to ensure proper accident investigations are completed and injured employees are receiving proper care.
- Build an environment of collective responsibility and accountability.
- Lead and encourage employees to maximize their performance and ensure a strong talent pipeline.
- Anticipate the needs of the branch and work with DBO to hire necessary staff.
- Manage, guide, direct, and evaluate the work of employees to ensure a healthy working environment. Provide sales and operations teams training and development throughout the year
- Ensure that branch(es) provide timely information to the corporate office for processing temporary associate payroll, permanent payroll and accounts payable (bills/expense reports).
- Assist in collections when requested by corporate personnel.
- Complete OSHA 10 certification
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Manage subordinate supervisor(s) who supervise employee(s). Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Also directly supervise nonsupervisory employees. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Detailed explanation of trade secrets and non-compete agreement.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B. S.) from four-year college or university; or five to seven years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Analytical the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Problem-solving the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Oral communication the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills, and participates in meetings.
- Delegation the individual delegates work assignments, gives authority to work independently, sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
- Leadership the individual inspires and motivates others to perform well, accepts feedback from others.
- Managing people the individual includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement, makes self available to staff, provides regular performance feedback, and develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth.
- Quality management the individual looks for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Judgment the individual displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions.
- Planning/organizing the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Safety and security the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of database software, word processing software, spreadsheet software, e-mail software and use of the Internet.
- Read, analyze, and interpret common technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.