CNC Saw Operator
CEDAR PARK, TX 78613-3614 US
Job Order # 40173
TMD Staffing is looking to hire multiple CNC Saw Operators (Night Shift)
Currently recruiting for a CNC Saw Operator to join our Night Shift team at our facility in Cedar Park, TX. The successful candidate properly set up and operate manual and automatic feed band saws to cut raw metal stock to required lengths. The Saw Operator will support all Lathe and Mill operations in the Cedar Park facility and work closely with the machinists to produce quality finished parts. Temp work. Night Shift hours and some overtime may be required to meet business needs.
PAY RATE: $19 - $20 / HR
- PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the direction of a supervisor and/or experienced machinist, responsible for the quality parts produced in a timely, safe and efficient manner
- Operate, perform set-up changes, and perform first article inspections on production parts
- Load parts utilizing overhead lifting equipment
- Read blueprints and use precision measuring instruments
- Determine efficient feed and blade speed requirements for various types of materials and alloys
- Deburr, polish, and pin stamp finished parts to required specifications
- Use simple arithmetic to determine cut lengths for lathe bar feed jobs
- Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned
- Work off a dispatch report to ensure that jobs are run in proper sequence.
- Produces good quality product that fully meets specifications
- Maintains area and equipment
- Manages own workflow
- Meets safety, quality, delivery, and productivity measures
- Follows company policies
- Works safely within the shop
- Must have knowledge of basic math, blueprints, and routers.
- Must have basic knowledge of the proper use of measuring tools/gauges and cutting tools.
- Can demonstrate good work ethic
- Can demonstrate teamwork
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment.
- Work involves frequent lifting of materials and products up to 40 pounds
To learn more about our positions, please give TMD a call at 512-454-8766.
Please feel free to come in person and apply. We accept applications from 8AM to 11AM and 1PM to 3PM, Monday-Friday.