CNC Saw Operator in Cedar Park
CEDAR PARK, TX 78613-3614 US
Job Order: 52686
TMD Staffing is looking for CNC Saw Operators in Cedar Park, TX!
SCHEDULE: MONDAY TO FRIDAY - 5:00pm TO 1:30am WITH 40% OT REQUIRED
TOP SKILLS REQUIRED:
- ABILITY TO MEASURE USING TAPE MEASURE AND CALIBERS
- WILLINGNESS TO LEARN - THIS POSITION HAS GROWTH TO BE CROSS-TRAINED ON CNC MACHINES.
- PREVIOUS CNC MACHINING EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS
is currently recruiting a temporary CNC Saw Operator to join our team at our facility in Cedar Park, TX. The successful candidate properly setup and operate manual and automatic feed band saws to cut raw metal stock to required lengths. The Saw Operator will support all Lathe and Mill operations in the Cedar Park facility and work closely with the machinists to produce quality finished parts. This is a temporary position. Night Shift hours, and some overtime may be required to meet business needs.
- Under the direction of a supervisor and/or experienced machinist, responsible for quality parts produced in a timely, safe and efficient manner
- Operate, perform set-up changes, and perform first article inspections on production parts
- Load parts utilizing overhead lifting equipment
- Read blueprints and use precision measuring instruments
- Determine efficient feed and blade speed requirements for various types of materials and alloys
- Deburr, polish, and pin stamp finished parts to required specifications
- Use simple arithmetic to determine cut lengths for lathe bar feed jobs
- Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly and perform basic preventative maintenance functions on equipment
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned
- Work off a dispatch report to ensure that jobs are run in proper sequence.
- Produces good quality product that fully meets specifications
- Maintains area and equipment
- Manages own workflow
- Meets safety, quality, delivery, and productivity measures
- Follows company policies
- Works safely within the shop
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 or more years of relevant metalworking experience required
- Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment.
- Work involves frequent lifting of materials and product up to 40 pounds
WHO IS TMD STAFFING?
TMD Staffing is a trusted provider of staffing and recruiting services in Texas and Maryland for over 25 years. Our team works closely with job seekers to help them identify and land the right jobs for them. With TMD Staffing, you can get your foot in the door at top employers and choose from temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire jobs. Whether your goal is immediate income or a long-term career strategy, our experts are here to assist.
For more information about our positions, please give TMD Staffing Austin a call at 512-454-8766. Apply online (www.tmdstaffing.com) or email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.