Cirque du Soleil - Concierge Sales Representative
San Antonio, TX 78227 US
Cirque du Soleil - Bazzar is coming to San Antonio, TX!
If you are looking to make money while having fun, APPLY TODAY!
We are looking to hire Concierge Sales Representatives !
November 5th - December 3rd
Apply Today at www.tmdstaffing.com or call (210) 538-5290 to set up an appointment.
- Sell seat upgrades and Lounge/VIP packages;
- Sell tickets using Cirque du Soleil s ticketing system;
- Assist customers and answer all questions with confidence and efficiency;
- Assist customers with purchase decisions;
- Resolve customer conflicts with guidance from supervisor;
- Maintain knowledge of products currently available to customers;
- Understand and relate purchasing policies to guests;
- Collect complete and accurate data from customers;
- Follow proper cash handling procedures and reconcile daily transactions;
- Ascertain and resolve customers concerns, requests, and/or complaints in a timely, courteous and informed manner;
- Contribute to the environment of the concierge in a manner that is conducive to customer service, sales promotion, safety, and quality of work life;
- Keep the working environment clean and organized;
- Performs other duties as required.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have up-sell and advanced sales experience;
- Possess the ability to learn ticketing software and retain a high level of complex information;
- Be comfortable working in a loud environment;
- Have a professional, clean appearance with a straight posture. Note: Employees are responsible for arriving in black shirts, pants and shoes (no logos);
- Be physically able to stand up for long hours and travel up-and-down stairs frequently;
- Understand customer service and hospitality;
- Work well with others;
- Pay attention to the details;
- Working fast and efficiently under pressure;
- Have a welcoming and friendly attitude (smile and proper greetings);
- Know when to get the help of a supervisor;
- Availability for the whole city duration;
- Speak English other languages are an asset.
- Working Hours: Hours will vary.
- Working Days: 5 days a week (Subject to change according to the show schedule)
Cirque du Soleil is the world leader in live entertainment. Join us in creating the unexpected and take your hospitality career to new heights!
- Experience the magic for yourself! Receive one (1) complimentary ticket to the show upon availability.
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tour.
- Artistic encounters.
- 40% off at the Cirque du Soleil merchandise boutique.
- And much more!
Apply Online for immediate consideration! To learn more about our positions, please call TMD Staffing San Antonio at (210) 538-5290