Cirque du Soleil - Wardrobe Technician
San Antonio, TX 78227 US
Cirque du Soleil - Bazzar is coming to San Antonio, TX!
If you are looking to make money while having fun, APPLY TODAY!
We are looking to hire Wardrobe Technicians !
November 5th - December 3rd
Apply Today at www.tmdstaffing.com or call (210) 538-5290 to set up an appointment.
- Daily ironing and steaming of costumes;
- Dispatching costumes in artists dressing rooms;
- Working on sewing or crafts projects;
- Maintaining integrity and safety of all costumes and costume accessories (this includes emergency repairs, alteration work, and mending work);
- Daily washing of costumes (this includes hand washing and machine washing);
- Daily inspecting of all costumes for holes, tears, or stains;
- Maintaining a clean and secure work environment (this includes weekly clean-up of all wardrobe spaces);
- Helping with the set-up and tear-down of the wardrobe department, dressing rooms, laundry room and stock room;
- Carrying out all other wardrobe projects and tasks assigned by HOW.
The ideal candidate will:
- A minimum of three years of experience as a professional seamstress with experience in costume repairs on large-scale stage productions;
- Ability to use domestic as well as industrial sewing machines and ability to hand stitch;
- Technical skills in the areas of costume building, painting, shoe repair, millinery, makeup and hairstyling or other related theatrical crafts are an asset;
- Basic command of English essential and ability to read English essential;
- Ability to communicate directly with artists daily in a calm and professional manner;
- Being able to organize one s own workload with little supervision;
- Good health and good eye-sight necessary;
- Being comfortable working in a standing position for long periods of time;
- Ability to lift and carry weights up to 15kg;
- Ability to sew on a variety of fabrics including stretch, neoprene, and woven;
- Being committed to the whole city run;
- Ability to kneel frequently;
- Ability to climb up and down stairs with heavy laundry baskets.
- Working Hours: 35-40 Hours per week.
- Working Days: 5 days a week (Subject to change according to the show schedule)
Cirque du Soleil is the world leader in live entertainment. Join us in creating the unexpected and take your hospitality career to new heights!
- Experience the magic for yourself! Receive one (1) complimentary ticket to the show upon availability.
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes tour.
- Artistic encounters.
- 40% off at the Cirque du Soleil merchandise boutique.
- And much more!
Apply Online for immediate consideration! To learn more about our positions, please call TMD Staffing San Antonio at (210) 538-5290