Data Entry / Medical Analyst (Remote)
AUSTIN, TX 78758-4165 US
Job Order #51873
TMD Staffing is hiring multiple Medical Record Analysts!
In-Person, then Remote*
**Must complete onsite/in-person training; once training is completed you are able to work remotely from your home.
Pay Rate: $12.00 / Hourly + Plus Incentives (Bonus Opportunities!!)
Job Description: This role will require you to identify, file, and triage documents for the purpose of payment integrity audits.
- Complete and submit all required cases in a timely manner.
- Comply with all company policies, instructions, and directives for the fulfillment of company objectives.
- Assist the clients by completing cases to ensure that complete and accurate information is inputted into a database system.
- Performs the input of all cases and/or sends claims, statements, and reports.
- Maintains complete and accurate files of all information and contracts.
- Maintain effective working relationships and cooperate with all personnel in the Company.
- Provide the highest level of professionalism, responsiveness, and communication to build and maintain the maximum customer base possible.
- Must possess the ability to multitask.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Highly attentive to detail.
- Can work independently.
- Responsive to feedback- the ability to reply in a timely manner.
- Experience working in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook, Teams, and Word.
- Interview / Training is onsite- must be able to commute to the office each day for training.
** QUICK APPLY- TMD APPLICATION! ** (Apply on our website!!)
To learn more about this position, please give TMD Staffing - Austin a CALL or TEXT at 512-454-8766.
We accept applications from 9 AM to 11 AM and 1 PM to 4 PM, Monday-Friday.
Please feel free to come in person and apply. Our office is located at 7801 N. Lamar Blvd. #C57, Austin, TX 78752.