Digital Print Operator
LEWISVILLE, TX 75057-6002 US
TMD Staffing is looking to hire DIGITAL PRINT OPERATORS.
- Operate Xerox 6180 and Nuvera duplicating printers.
- RIP files or review job instructions to prepare jobs for printing.
- Maintain daily print job production logs and daily delivery manifests.
- Setup, program, and release jobs from the print queue.
- May adjust image position, perforations, and folds on paper.
- Monitor quality of job output for correctness and image quality.
- Requires knowledge of standard setups, adjustments, and operating characteristics of the equipment and skill to perform standard adjustments and operate the equipment.
- Ability to set up, operate, and perform basic adjustments to the equipment according to the individual job requirements, operating characteristics, and capabilities of the equipment.
- Typically, the adjustments performed at this level are routine and the need for such adjustments is readily apparent.
- Skill to perform minor clerical tasks incidental to the operation of the equipment (e.g., maintaining the machine operating counts and maintenance records, etc.)
- Skill to perform routine maintenance such as cleaning and clearing jams
- Ability to identify improper machine operation and make basic adjustments
- In depth knowledge of the mechanics and capabilities of digital press
- Able to accurately distinguish color variation if running color
- Mechanical aptitude to set up, work on, and around machines
- Ability to understand written instructions and carry out instructions
- Frequent lifting of 30 lbs or more, bending and turning
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexibility in work hours required with some overtime as needed
- Monday-Friday, 2:30PM-11:00PM
To learn more about our positions, please give TMD a call at 972-820-6888.
Please feel free to come in person and apply. We accept applications from 8AM to 11AM and 1PM to 3PM, Monday-Friday.