Spring, TX 77388 US
Job Title: Electrical Leadman
TMD Staffing is looking to hire an Electrical Leadman!
This position is Resume Driven!
The Electrical Leadman supervises all production electricians employees to comply with all safety, quality, quantity, and housekeeping standards.
- Supervises all production electrical personnel
- Maintains thorough knowledge of electrical codes and all processes and equipment
- Reports any production process, equipment, and fabrication problems to the Plant Manager.
- Organizes work for peak performance.
- Responsible for the housekeeping of the electrical crew.
- Ensures that established policies, rules and regulations, and job procedures are followed.
- Verifies correct electrical components are the correct items for each job 2 days prior to start of fabrication and reports any problems to the Plant Manager.
- Required interfacing with Electrical Engineer and Chief Engineer.
- Distributes job packages to the assigned electrician.
- Supervises the piping and boxing, wiring, and testing of all cranes and hoist jobs.
- Assigns an electrician to repair any electrical machine in the plant area and ensures that the proper procedure is followed so that employees and equipment do not get hurt or damaged.
- Maintains all plant cranes and hoist.
- Attends daily production meeting.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This description reflects the principal functions of the job for the purpose of job evaluation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the job nor shall be construed as giving exclusive responsibility for every function described.
- Requires working knowledge of N.E.C., ANSI, OSHA, and CMAA codes, crane fabrication, welding procedures, machine shop practices, warehouse procedures, fabrication prints, quality control reports, and testing of final product.
- Requires the ability to supervise 5 to 10 employees, making sure all employees stay productive.
- Must have had either 2 years technical training or 5 years on the job experience.
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and written instructions, pipe and box, pull wires, fabricate festoon systems, install festoon systems, terminate wires from an electrical drawing, test all functions and trouble shoot problems, and be able to span a hoist.
- Must have working knowledge of installation of rigid and flex conduit, wire sizes and amperage requirements.
- Must have safe working practices for working around low and high voltages.
- Ability to operate safely power tools, test instruments, and material moving equipment.
Pay Rate: $23.00 - $26.00 / Hourly
- Monday - Friday, 7:00AM - 3:30PM/ Must be available for OT / 8 to 12 hours shifts
WHO IS TMD STAFFING?
TMD Staffing is a trusted provider of staffing and recruiting services in Texas and Maryland for over 25 years. Our team works closely with job seekers to help them identify and land the right jobs for them. With TMD Staffing, you can get your foot in the door at top employers and choose from temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire jobs. Whether your goal is immediate income or a long-term career strategy, our experts are here to assist.
To learn more about our positions, please give TMD Staffing Spring a call at 281-719-0433. Apply online (www.tmdstaffing.com) or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.