Spring, TX 77388 US
Job Order # 52653
TMD Staffing is looking to hire an Electrician Leadman!
The Electrician complies with all safety, quality, quantity, and housekeeping standards while doing his job functions.
Reports to: Fabrication Foreman, and Plant Manager
This position is Resume Driven!
Email your resume to email@example.com
- Maintains thorough knowledge of electrical codes and all processes and equipment.
- Reports any production process, equipment, and fabrication problems to the Plant Manager.
- Organizes work for peak performance.
- Responsible for the housekeeping of the work area.
- Ensures that established policies, rules and regulations, and job procedures are followed.
- Verifying electrical components are the correct items for each job assigned. and reports any problems to the Electrical Leadman or Plant Manager.
- Required interfacing with Electrical Engineer and Chief Engineer.
- May be required to repair any electrical machine in the plant area and ensure that the proper procedure is followed so that employees and equipment do not get hurt or damaged.
- Required to repair plant cranes and hoists.
- Will be required to follow verbal or written instructions as well as electrical prints.
- Required piping and boxing, pulling wires, number wires, fabricating festoon systems, terminating wires, and testing crane functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This description reflects the principal functions of the job for the purpose of job evaluation. It should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the job nor shall be construed as giving exclusive responsibility for every function described.
- Requires working knowledge of N.E.C., ANSI, OSHA, and CMAA codes, crane fabrication, welding procedures, machine shop practices, warehouse procedures, fabrication prints, quality control reports, and testing of final product.
- Requires the ability to supervise 5 to 10 employees, making sure all employees stay productive.
- Must have had either 2 years technical training or 5 years on the job experience.
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and written instructions, pipe and box, pull wires, fabricate festoon systems, install festoon systems, terminate wires from an electrical drawing, test all functions and trouble shoot problems, and be able to span a hoist.
- Must have working knowledge of installation of rigid and flex conduit, wire sizes and amperage requirements.
- Must have safe working practices for working around low and high voltages.
- Ability to operate safely power tools, test instruments, and material moving equipment.
$20.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Monday - Friday, 7:00AM - 3:30PM/ Job is done + Over time
WHO IS TMD STAFFING?
TMD Staffing is a trusted provider of staffing and recruiting services in Texas and Maryland for over 25 years. Our team works closely with job seekers to help them identify and land the right jobs for them. With TMD Staffing, you can get your foot in the door at top employers and choose from temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire jobs. Whether your goal is immediate income or a long-term career strategy, our experts are here to assist.