CEDAR PARK, TX 78613 US
Job Order #40983
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $22.00 / HR (Depending on Experience)
Job Title: Electro/Mechanical Assembler
TMD Staffing is looking to hire 10 Electro/Mechanical Assemblers!
- Read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly drawings, and schematics.
- Assemble and install either electrical, electronic, mechanical, or hydraulic pneumatic components.
- Operate machines or use hand tools and power tools to secure parts in place.
- Install finished assemblies or subassemblies.
- Assemble and attach functional and cosmetic hardware to assemblies using hand tools and power tools.
- Operate manual lathe and verify drill depths using micrometer
- Perform functional / continuity tests on completed assemblies.
- May prioritize work based on production schedule.
- Perform the assembly, start up, and function test of equipment systems.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and schematics
- Basic Math Skills.
- Basic Inspection Knowledge.
- Experience using MS Office.
- Experience using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Material Requirement Planning (MRP) systems such as JDE, Oracle or similar in a production environment, recommended.
- Firm understanding of lean manufacturing and 5S principles.
- Good understanding of quality control principles; experience applying procedures for detailed documentation of work orders, travelers, process data, test results, etc.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
- Assembly personnel must be able to clearly recognize a Text Height of .0540? on blueprints and work instructions.
- Assembly personnel must be able to recognize all colors within the visible spectrum in order to recognize various wiring and labeling specifications
Schedule: 3:00PM - 1:30AM, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 10 HOURS OF OT EXPECTED EVERY WEEK (50 HOURS TOTAL)
To learn more about our positions, please give TMD a call at 512-218-4398.
Please feel free to come in person and apply. We accept applications from 8AM to 11AM and 1PM to 3PM, Monday-Friday.