San Antonio, TX 78209 US
Job Order # 52108
TMD Staffing is looking to hire a Food Production candidate in the North San Antonio area!
Climate-controlled food production facility
- Need to prepare ALL the masa that is to be needed for daily production.
- Follow all recipes as instructed by lead.
- Maintain the Masa supply room always organized and clean.
- Leave one cart ready with all items needed for the next day s masa production.
- At the end of the day must leave the area clean and sanitized for the next workday production.
- Attention to Detail
- Dependability - Job requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity - Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Cooperation - Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Initiative - Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Self-Control - Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in difficult situations.
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Stress Tolerance - Job requires accepting criticism and dealing while communicating calmly and effectively.
- Achievement/Effort - Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- *** Once the Masa has been made and you are needed in other areas, you will be assigned to the area where you are needed***
$12.00 per hour
Monday - Friday, 5:00AM - 2:00PM
WHO IS TMD STAFFING?
TMD Staffing is a trusted provider of staffing and recruiting services in Texas and Maryland for over 25 years. Our team works closely with job seekers to help them identify and land the right jobs for them. With TMD Staffing, you can get your foot in the door at top employers and choose from temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire jobs. Whether your goal is immediate income or a long-term career strategy, our experts are here to assist.
For more information about our positions, please give TMD Staffing a call or text to (210)538-5290. Apply online (www.tmdstaffing.com) or email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.