Industrial Maintenance Technician
23609 W HARDY RD SPRING, TX 77373 United States of America
Job Order # 53391
TMD Staffing is looking to hire a Industrial Maintenance Technician in Spring Tx 77373!
On site work- Temp to Hire
• Assembly, Installation, repairs, and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment including preventive maintenance.
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation.
• Dismantles machinery and removes/replaces defective parts in pumps and mixing equipment.
• Determines changes in requirements of parts by inspecting and measuring various instruments.
• Trains production workers on routine preventive maintenance.
• Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering questions and requests.
• Prepares maintenance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintains a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
• Ability to operate machinery and technical equipment
• In-depth knowledge of system maintenance
• Ability to lift and move heavy equipment
• Ability to work in hot and cold environments (Texas).
• Familiarity with safety standards and regulations
• Skilled in analyzing information and creating reports
Education and Experience Requirements
• Associates degree in mechanical engineering or similar field or related certifications
• Applicant needs to be able to read & communicate English.
• 3 years’ experience working as a maintenance technician.
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs or more.
- Must be capable of working overtime with little notice, as needed
$15 – 18 an hour
Monday – Friday
8 am – 5 pm
Work Hours standard 40-hour workweek, but overtime can often be required due to unexpected maintenance issues.
WHO IS TMD STAFFING?
TMD Staffing has been a trusted provider of staffing and recruiting services in Texas and Maryland for over 25 years. Our team works closely with job seekers to help them identify and land the right jobs for them. With TMD Staffing, you can get your foot in the door at top employers and choose from temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire jobs. Whether your goal is immediate income or a long-term career strategy, our experts are here to assist.
For more information about our positions, please give TMD Staffing 3410 Fm 2920 Rd Ste 60, Spring, TX 77388 a call at 281-719-0433. Apply online or email your resume to TMD51@texasmgmt.com for immediate consideration.