HUTTO, TX 78634-5141 US
TMD Staffing is looking to hire 6 machine operators in Hutto, Texas.
Operate the assigned Injection Molding Machine (IMM), keeping idle time at a minimum; and inspect molded parts for defects.
Pay Rate: $15 / HR
- After removing molded treats from an IMM, use the metal detector to inspect the parts and runners for metal.
- Keep count of scrapped parts, using the Treat Defect Sheet and the TPE Defect Sheet.
- For treats, move lot traceability Job Number stickers from the pellet totes to the Treat Traveler associated with the stack currently being molded.
- Complete Treat Travelers once a stack is completed.
- Keep machine and work areas clean. Machine and work areas must be sanitized prior to shift change.
- Keep the molding machine running -- do not leave the molding machine open, waiting for you to start the next cycle.
- Never use your hands or any object to dislodge pellets stuck in the throat of the machine. Inform your supervisor of the problem.
- Do not remove flap covers from the grinders.
- Employees are expected to become familiar with the different toys, treats, and packaging materials.
- 2nd & 3rd Shifts are Available!
To learn more about our positions, please give TMD a call at 512.218.4398
Please feel free to come in person and apply. We accept applications from 10AM to 2pm and 2PM to 4PM, Monday-Friday.