CEDAR PARK, TX 78613-3614 US
Pay Rate: $18+ / HR (DOE)
TMD Staffing is actively looking to hire multiple Manufacturing Technicians.
We are actively recruiting for multiple Manufacturing Technicians for a Cedar Park, TX. facility to troubleshoot electronic and mechanical equipment. The successful candidate will be troubleshooting to electrical, electronic, mechanical, and preferred software equipment and perform root cause analysis, and corrective actions on electronic product/equipment when needed. Analysis of root cause is critical to the success of this position.
- Read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints, and schematics.
- Operate machines or use hand tools and power tools to secure parts in place.
- Mount assembly components on panel or printed circuit boards and connect component lead wires to printed circuits or routes and connect wires between individual components leads and other components using advanced soldering and crimping skills.
- Install finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Assemble and attach functional and cosmetic hardware to assemblies using hand tools and power tools.
- Perform continuity tests on completed assemblies.
- Perform the assembly, start up, configure, and function test of equipment systems.
- Troubleshoot and calibrate systems, make necessary repairs and any corrections to system.
- Install, configure, and verify preferred software.
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with all company and HSE policies and procedures.
FACILITY/GROUP SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble, wire, test, calibrate, trouble-shoot and repair components, electro-mechanical tools, and collar-based downhole tools in a time constrained manufacturing environment
- Set-up, test and calibrate units or subassemblies to specifications.
- Troubleshoot products and tools, repairing if necessary.
- Collaborate and effectively communicate with coworkers and engineers to quickly resolve problems related to products and procedures.
- Resolves most problems and refers only more complex issues to higher levels
- Analyze and effectively evaluate test data against establish pass/fail criteria.
- Provide quotes for Repair Orders
- Perform assignments under minimal supervision
- A combination of formal training and additional years of related experience may be considered in lieu of a formal Engineering-related degree
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Experience applying procedures for detailed documentation of work orders, travelers, process data, test results, etc.
- Good soldering and wiring skills as well as demonstrating good working knowledge of
- mechanical principles.
- J-STD-001A Certified preferred
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Firm understanding of electronic symbols understanding electronic schematics and blueprints.
- Personnel must be able to recognize all colors within the visible spectrum - recognize various wiring and labeling specifications.
- Personnel must be able to clearly recognize a Text Height of .0540? on blueprints and work instructions.
- Strong experience using electronic test equipment and tools (i.e., DMM and oscilloscopes).
- Wiliness to actively participate in quality improvement initiatives and provides feedback to management.
- Must be able to stand, sit, bend, and reach particularly for sustained periods of time
- Able to operate a computer and other office machinery using finger dexterity for typing and writing
- Must be able to communicate, converse with, and exchange information by means of the spoken and written word
- Must be able to lift 25lbs to shoulder height.
- Able to perform light physical effort to lift or move materials up to 40 pounds
- Visual acuity to view a computer screen
***EDUCATION REQUIRED: HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED***
WORKING HOURS: M-TH 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM, with overtime according to business needs.
To learn more about our positions, please give TMD a call at 512-454-8766.
Please feel free to come in person and apply. We accept applications from 9AM to 11AM and 1PM to 3PM, Monday-Friday.