New Braunfels, TX 78130 US
Job Order #40246
Job Title: Material Handler
TMD Staffing is looking to hire Material Handlers for a security system manufacturing company in New Braunfels!! Material handlers will sort and maintain inventory, complete cycle counts, keep bins full for production, stage orders for shipment, and complete other related duties as required.
Pay Rate: $13.50 / HR
- Maintain shipping/receiving logs, ensure that incoming/outgoing products/materials are in good condition, and maintain accurate counts.
- Move materials to the production area. Replenish materials as needed.
- Control costs by ensuring materials and products are safely stored, accounted for, and delivered to the proper customers as needed.
- Prepare freight bills and other shipping documents for customer sales orders using manual and electronic equipment.
- Calculate shipping costs based on freight requirements and customer requests.
- Stock materials in assigned bin location and observes date code requirements as well as any first-in/first-out (FIFO) requirements and participate in cycle counts.
- Operate computer to receive materials and query part information.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) certificate
- 1 year related experience in a related shipping/receiving environment. Forklift driver certification preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Be attentive to detail, have good planning, time management skills, and be willing to assume a variety of tasks to keep the warehouse functioning.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations, filing, and organizing material.
- Ability to read and interpret shipping orders and shipping/receiving invoices.
- Monday-Thursday, 6:00AM-4:30PM
- Tuesday-Friday, 6:00AM-4:30PM
- Monday-Friday, 7:00AM-3:30PM
To learn more about our positions, please give TMD a call at 830-327-6138.
Please feel free to come in person and apply. We accept applications from 8AM to 11AM and 1PM to 3PM, Monday-Friday.