Onsite Coordinator (Cirque Du Soleil)
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78209-1606 US
TMD Staffing is looking to hire an Onsite Coordinator to work the Cirque Du Soleil event!
This is a temporary position in San Antonio, TX from 11/5/23-12/3/23.
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD IN EARLY SEPTEMBER, APPLY TODAY AND JOIN THE MAGIC!
The Onsite Coordinator s primary objective is to recruit, interview, place, monitor, and terminate temporary associates at the on-site location. Once the event is completed, you have the opportunity to continue your career with Cirque du Soleil and become a traveling Cirquador!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle weekly schedules, timekeeping for staff, reporting, counseling, and cross-training.
- Ensure all information is entered timely and correctly into the database system, and that all records and files are kept current.
- Maintain accurate employee and client information records, payroll, billing, and reports related to local operations.
- Process background checks and complete drug testing of prospective temporary associates.
- Obtain complete and accurate information on customer job orders.
- Manage and maintain correct and current information for computer and hard copy files, job orders and weekly reports.
- File all paperwork as needed.
- Maintain files on all corporate-generated reports/forms.
- Assure customer satisfaction by selecting and assigning qualified temporary associates.
- Provide support and guidance to temporary associates to improve performance when necessary.
- Resolve employee issues.
- Communicate all necessary information concerning temporary associates and customers to management.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Must be a people person with an outgoing personality.
- Must be able to work under pressure and in high-stress situations.
- Strong Customer Service skills are REQUIRED.
- Transparency and open communication with both TMD and Cirque du Soleil is essential.
- Ability to effectively meet and communicate with the public.
- Ability to make independent judgments, which have impacts on the organization.
- MUST have experience using Excel and other Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
- One (1) year of customer service experience in which independent and discretionary judgment and decisions were made on behalf of the employing company.
- Uniform is required; Must wear a full black top (NO LOGOS), black bottoms, and black shoes.
For more information about our positions, please call TMD Staffing San Antonio at (210) 538-5290. Apply online (www.tmdstaffing.com) or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.