Onsite Logistics Coordinator - North Austin
Austin, TX 78752 US
Job Order #51864
TMD Staffing is looking to hire multiple On-Site Logistics Coordinators in the Austin, TX area!
This is a Temp-to-Hire Opportunity!
$22.00 + (Pay is Negotiable and Depending on Experience)
Plus Overtime Availability!
JOB DESCRIPTION AND DUTIES:
On-Site Logistics Coordinator manages daily inventory logistics activities while providing an on-site interface between the Customer and supporting locations. This team member must have a thorough understanding of the customer s inventory needs, equipment maintenance schedules, and product quality expectations in order to maintain adequate stock of ready-for-use products. The On-Site Logistics Coordinator must be a well-organized individual with excellent planning, scheduling, leadership, and communication skills.
On-Site Logistics Coordinator reports to the Operations Manager of the supporting facility providing a direct support role to the customer site as well as all other functional departments of the organization.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- -Adhere to Customer Safety Policies and Procedures at all times
- -Establish and cultivate a mutually beneficial relationship with customer representatives
- -Primary liaison at customer site synchronizing the shipment and delivery of customer products, new and recycled, providing customer request support as needed
- -Coordinates local drivers assigned to transport customer products to and from supporting location
- -Provide on-site interface with customers to address customer claims; resolve potentially negative situations in a professional manner and complete necessary system documentation when required
- -Working with multiple levels of the customer organization to actively seek out new business opportunities
- -Document and report pertinent feedback and received information to the Account Manager and Operations Manager ensuring bi-directional information is communicated in a timely manner
- -Generate and update quality records completely and accurately within required data collection systems and databases
- -Cultivate a positive work environment through constructive leadership, open communication, teamwork, continuous improvement activities, and sharing of best practices
- -Effective communication with all levels of staff within the organization
- -Perform any reasonable assignment or task as requested by supervisory management
Competencies, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Diligence in following procedures, prioritizing, multiple tasks, and producing accurate, high-quality, detailed results
- Well-organized, self-starter able to work independently while promoting a team environment
- Outgoing personality with effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate with internal and external customers alike
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving ability
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, employees, and management
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Education, Experience, and Requirements
- Must have a High School diploma or equivalent, Technical degree is a plus
- Proficient computer skills; MSOffice Suite is a plus
- Semiconductor Industry experience required; Semiconductor equipment and/or Cleanroom experience is a plus
- Must be able to cover 24/7/365 On-Call Service; potential long-hours
- Minimum two (2) years of work experience in a logistics and/or customer service-related position
- No prior felonies or convictions within the past 10 years to ensure a clear background check
Hours: 5:00 AM - 5:00 PM PM- Time may fluctuate (Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat)
WHO IS TMD STAFFING?
TMD Staffing is a trusted provider of staffing and recruiting services in Texas and Maryland for over 25 years. Our team works closely with job seekers to help them identify and land the right jobs for them. With TMD Staffing, you can get your foot in the door at top employers and choose from temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire jobs. Whether your goal is immediate income or a long-term career strategy, our experts are here to assist.
** TMD STAFFING APPLICATION ** (Please apply on the TMD website)
To learn more about our positions, please CALL or TEXT TMD Staffing Austin at 512-454-8766.