Print Center Lead
LEWISVILLE, TX 75057-6002 US
TMD Staffing is looking to hire a Print Center Lead
Job Summary: This is a working lead position. Must understand the flow of print through insertion, bindery, and finishing. Coordinate, develop and monitor print, insertion, and bindery crew production schedules. Analyze production specifications and plant capacity data to determine material and human resource requirements. Develop a master schedule to establish the sequence and lead time of each operation to meet production and shipping deadlines. Interpret data to identify needs and staffing requirements.
- Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
- Confers with department supervisors to determine the status of assigned projects.
- Expedites operations that delay schedules and alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Coordinates training schedules and meetings. Prepares production reports.
- Adheres to and promotes all safety policies and procedures including, but not limited to the proper handling of hazardous waste, lock-out - tag-out rules, and hearing and eye protection policies.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers at the level of detail required to resolve issues.
- Requires very good communication skills with the ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
- Able to apply functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows and other technical tools in completing assignments.
- Basic math skills and sound mathematical reasoning.
- Must have an organized approach to task completion and excellent attention to detail.
- Physical requirements of this position include the ability to stand for an extended period, the ability to lift and handle cartons up to 60 pounds on an occasional basis and up to 40 pounds on a continuous basis.
- Ability to solve problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job.
- Good organizational and communication skills are required.
- Ability to read and interpret data and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and coach people is required.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and meet stringent deadlines.
- Available to work overtime including weekends and holidays.
- Available to work evening and/or weekend shifts as required.
- Must meet minimum requirements stated above
To learn more about our positions, please give TMD a call at 972-820-6888!
Please feel free to come in person and apply. We accept applications from 8AM to 11AM and 1PM to 3PM, Monday - Friday.