Professional Staffing Recruiter
AUSTIN, TX 78752-1016 US
TMD Staffing is looking to hire a Professional Recruiter to join our team at our Austin, TX Office!
This is a direct-hire, permanent position with TMD Staffing
The Professional Recruiter is responsible for building a book of business in addition to sourcing, interviewing, and placing candidates for the company s Professional Division. This includes finding candidates for professional, direct hire and internal positions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full desk recruiter
- Create job postings that are articulate and professional to attract the right candidates.
- Meet with applicants to discuss the position and to screen them for suitability.
- Interview job applicants, confirm their qualifications and refer them to the hiring managers, making recommendations when appropriate.
- Seek out candidates through networking, social media, and other methods available.
- Contact and visit customers regularly to build a book of business
- Serve as a liaison between the company and the candidates by handling phone calls, emails, questions, and other details before and after the interview process.
- Discuss open positions with managers.
- Meet KPIs assigned by management and review regularly
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
At least three (3) years of experience as a professional recruiter
Bachelor s degree in business, human resources or a related field
Proficient with using online platforms such as LinkedIn, LinkedIn Recruiter, Facebook, Indeed and Zip Recruiter.
Excellent communication skills
Strong decision-making skills
Good negotiation skills
Experience with different selection processes, such as reference checks and phone interviews
Experience in conducting different types of job interviews, such as structured, stress or competency based.
Familiar with HR databases
Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems and Candidate Management Systems
Experience with recruiting software
Experience with Human Resources Information Systems or Human Resource Management Systems
Tools and Equipment Used
Telephone, personal computer including word processing software, database software, copy machine, fax machine, and scanner.
The employee must possess a valid driver s license and company required car insurance coverage, as well as reliable transportation to drive between client sites and office as required.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and supporting benefits package.
- 401K/Roth Match
- PTO, Sick Time, Holiday Time
- Company paid Life and LTD
Apply online or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.