Quality Control Inspector
Plano, TX 75074 US
Job Order # 19939
Pay Rate: $19 / HR
TMD Staffing is looking to hire a Quality Control Inspector!
- To examine products and materials for defects or deviations from specifications.
- Read blueprints and specifications.
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process.
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced.
- Measure products with rulers, calipers, gauges, or micrometers.
- Accept or reject finished items.
- Remove all products and materials that fail to meet specifications.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products.
- Report inspection and test data.
- Maintain records as required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Production and Processing; knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Quality Control Analysis: conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Demonstrated strong proficiency with computer software including MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint) and e-mail. Achievement/Effort; job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Setting and defining objectives and goals. Establishing priorities. Time Management managing one's own time.
- Dependable; may be relied on. Efficient; competent, capable. High attention to detail and accuracy. Active Learning; understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making. Positive attitude and energy.
- Monday thru Friday 7:00AM 3:30PM (1st shift)
- Monday thru Friday 3:30PM 12:00AM (2nd shift)
To learn more about our positions, please give TMD a call at 469-443-0945