Quickbooks Bookkeeper/ Accounting Manager
New Braunfels, TX 78130 US
Job Order #40206
TMD Staffing is looking to hire a QuickBooks Bookkeeper/Accounting Manager in Dale, TX! This individual will be working with a quickly growing company and must be able to work on site and remotely. The ideal candidate will be a QuickBooks EXPERT and have at least 3 years of accounting experience!! ****RESUME and COVER LETTER REQUIRED****
Pay Rate: $40000 Annual Salary
Performance-Based Pay Raise available after working 90 days!
Our ideal candidate is capable of being fully responsible for all QuickBooks related work, can ensure that records are accurate, and provide reports daily, as requested. This individual Must be able to hit the ground running, be excellent at multitasking, have great prioritization skills, be able to handle stress and maintain a positive attitude.
- A Cover Letter: please share a bit about what is important to you in a job, and the main reasons you believe you are an ideal candidate for this position.
- Available to come into the office within business hours, if requested, for meetings and/or further training, must be able to work remotely.
- Bookkeeping Experience: 3 years
- QuickBooks Experience: 3 years
- Experience with Excel and/or Google sheets: 1 year
- Must have designated quiet/office space to work that is distraction free.
- Must own a working computer that complies with industry standards, has high speed internet, and proof of Anti-Virus software. The computer needs to have a webcam and audio for clear communication. Zoom meetings, including screen share, will be required.
You will be solely responsible for QuickBooks:
- Entering and maintaining accurate financial records (daily data entry)
- Create and analyze financial reports, assist with budgeting when requested
- Process weekly payroll
- AR / AP: Entering bills, invoicing, tracking partial payments and unpaid balances.
- Paying and Tracking Bills/Loans
- Oversee employee time tracking and ensure accuracy
- Recordkeeping: maintain organized vendor and employee files. Must maintain strict confidentiality of company records and proprietary information.
- Performing Bank Account and Credit Card Reconciliation
- Setup assets, manually track depreciation using journal entries.
- Preparing 1099(s)
- Calculating and filing Sales Tax
- Review current QuickBooks files for accuracy and correct any errors.
- Participate in creating new processes to improve the financial department.
- Be able to problem solve withinQuickBooks Online and/or QuickBooks Premier Desktop version.
- Flexibility for occasional weekend or evening work.
- QuickBooks, Accounting or related Certifications
- Experience operating a cash register
**A QuickBooks knowledge assessment will be executed prior to an offer letter being received**
- Monday to Friday, 9AM 5PM
To learn more about our positions, please give the following TMD offices a call or text 830-327-6138.
Please feel free to come in person and apply. We accept applications from 8AM to 11AM and 1PM to 3PM, Monday-Friday.