SPRING, TX 77388-4245
The Recruiters primary objective is to maintain an adequate inventory of temporary employees in order to
satisfy clients requirements through established systems and procedures. The general purpose and
function is to recruit, interview, hire, conduct client specific orientations, place, monitor, and terminate
- Assure client satisfaction by selecting and assigning qualified temporary employees to fill client job
- Assign and monitor temporary employees assignments.
- Market temporary employees to existing/potential clients
- Interview, evaluate, qualify and checks backgrounds of prospective temporary employees
- Obtains complete and accurate information on client job orders.
- Manages and maintains correct and current information for computer and hard copy files, job orders
and weekly reports.
- Maintain accurate accounting records, payroll, billing and reports related to local operation
- Answer telephones as needed
- File all paperwork as needed
- Communicate all necessary information concerning temporary employees and clients to Branch
Manager or Service Manager on a daily/weekly basis to assure there is uniformity with the office
- Maintain files on all corporate-generated reports/forms
- Works with Branch Manager to coordinate and schedule classified advertising and other recruiting
campaigns. Design attractive and result-oriented classified advertising.
- Assist other branch personnel as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.