Plano, TX 75074 US
Job Order # 52432
TMD Staffing is looking to hire a Repair Technician!
Will be responsible for the assessment and refurbishment of smart devices and consumer electronics.
- Dexterity/Ability to utilize small hand-held tools, manual screwdrivers, and other mechanical/electrical production equipment without assistance.
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly department production/accuracy/efficiency goals are accomplished.
- Ensure each system or device meets department regulations and quality standards and is ready for inspection in compliance with QA standards and guidelines.
- Accurately record all production/accuracy documentation.
- Ensure the work area remains clean and free of trash/debris throughout the work shift including all materials.
- Communicate all issues to management that could result in process delays, safety issues, or otherwise cause a loss to the company or its associates
- Follow all known safety procedures and utilize good operational, loss prevention, and safety judgment always.
- Ability to work under demanding constraints and workflow.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others and conduct working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and the organization.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- The ability to cross-train.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Basic Communication skills in English or Mandarin Chinese.
$14.00 per hour
Monday through Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm but be flexible for hours to change.
WHO IS TMD STAFFING?
TMD Staffing is a trusted provider of staffing and recruiting services in Texas and Maryland for over 25 years. Our team works closely with job seekers to help them identify and land the right jobs for them. With TMD Staffing, you can get your foot in the door at top employers and choose from temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire jobs. Whether your goal is immediate income or a long-term career strategy, our experts are here to assist.
For more information about our positions, please give TMD Staffing Plano office a call at 469-443-0945. Apply online or email your resume to TMD75@texasmgmt.com for immediate consideration.