Roadside Assistance Dispatch Supervisor/Trainer
AUSTIN, TX 78758-4165 US
Job # 40841
TMD Staffing is looking to hire a Roadside Assistance Dispatch Supervisor/Trainer.
The Roadside Assistance Supervisor is a key position in training and helping to run an entire roadside assistance division here in Austin. You must be self-motivated (no supervisor will be peering over your shoulder because you are the supervisor), possess outstanding problem-solving skills, patience, empathy, and demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, handling potentially stressful situations. This position will require some travel out of the country for training in the very beginning.
- Some knowledge of commercial vehicle components and common reasons for failure preferred
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Absolute commitment to following up with all parties involved
- Leading others to successfully achieve goals
- Related or similar roadside service work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Basic computer skills
- Must be able to handle heavy volume of inbound calls and email correspondence
- Must be dependable
- This position is responsible for supervising towing and light service operations to include leading, guiding and empowering a team to achieve all quality and budgeted goals while ensuring safety for all
- Receiving calls from inbound callers and attempting to diagnose issues over the phone
- Delivering clear, effective communication to all parties
- Routing drivers to authorized repair facilities as needed
- Communicating service interruptions to Operations so that alternative delivery plan can be made
- Identifying warrantable repairs and file claims with the appropriate vendor or manufacturer
- Other duties as assigned
- Resolves escalated service problems/situations
- Set and maintains productivity standards for the team
To learn more about our positions, please give TMD a call at 512-454-8766.
We are hoping to fill this position quickly!
Please feel free to come in person and apply. We accept applications from 8AM to 11AM and 1PM to 3PM, Monday-Friday.