Roadside Assistance Dispatcher - In Office
Austin, TX 78752 US
TMD Staffing is looking to hire Roadside Assistance Dispatchers in North Austin, Texas!
PAY RATE: $16.00 per hour with the potential to make up to $22.00 per hour with the performance-based bonus!!
(ADDITIONAL SIGN-ON INCENTIVES!!)
Dispatch/Roadside Specialists perform a critical role in assisting customers who are in need of roadside assistance by contacting and managing service providers in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
This position is for a 24/7 contact center. All three shifts are possible weekends included; you will know your official schedule after training ends. Most likely, 1st or 2nd shift.
This position must effectively handle multiple situations simultaneously, remain professional and productive under pressure, and analyze situations quickly to make effective decisions is valued and instrumental to ensuring an exceptional customer service experience. The best customer service call center agents are genuinely excited to help customers. They're patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Customer service call center agents can put themselves in their customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary and problem-solving comes naturally. If this sounds like a job you would excel at,
- -Dispatches roadside assistance requests in a timely manner to service providers using a variety of communication channels.
- -Communicate with service providers the pertinent information needed to provide timely assistance.
- -Answering inbound phone calls and providing exceptional customer service to clients and customers.
- -Communicate to the customer via outbound calls when necessary to provide and/or resolve logistical issues or provide status updates.
- -Effectively uses computer systems for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- -Escalates service issues, concerns, complaints and incorrectly created calls.
- -Effectively manage time pertaining to call metrics, breaks, and lunches.
- -Meet daily and monthly performance objectives as outlined in our Standard Operating Procedure.
- -Ensure you are at your desk, ready and in available status at the start of your shift.
- -Ensure calls are properly documented.
- -Track and email excessive costs to the assigned supervisor.
- -Clearly communicate service delays or delays in completing your work to your supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Must be able to maintain the highest level of Confidentiality.
Computer skills: Excel, Outlook, and Word
Strong Interpersonal skills
- In Office
Apply online for immediate consideration! Or send us your resume to TMD44@texasmgmt.com
Call us: (512) 454-8766
To be considered faster, come by and apply in person: TMD Staffing, 7801 N Lamar Blvd, #C57, Austin, TX 78752