Security Products Support Specialist
302 DETEX DR NEW BRAUNFELS, TX 78130 United States of America
Job Order # 53220
TMD Staffing is looking to hire Security Products Support Specialist in the New Braunfels area!
- Provide daily support to users of various computer systems including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions to ensure the proper operation of company products.
- Provide technical and sales customer support services for security products over the phone and electronically.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Increase personal technical knowledge by reading trade publications, operating manuals, and diagnostics information, and attending conferences or seminars.
- Routinely observe operational performance and installation of security products and updates when necessary to increase product knowledge and technical skills.
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, installation activities, reported issues, and completed solutions along with any further actions required of management, returns, replacements, or repair personnel.
- Develop training manuals and troubleshooting procedures to help both support personnel and end users interact properly with security products.
- Reads and works with drawings, process sheets, operations manuals, schematics, and work orders.
- Test and repair electronic boards, parts, hardware, and other manufactured security products using hand tools and power tools, and machinery.
- Ship product parts under warranty and for repairs or lost items to customers.
- Attends, sets-up demos, and actively participates during tradeshows.
- Provides on-site/off-site product training to vendors, sales dealers, staff, etc.…
- Maintains logs and reports; customer phone, repair, inventory logs/reports, etc.…
- Evaluates and critiques installation instructions and new products for continuous improvement and communicate identified opportunities to the supervisor.
- Follows established procedures, work instructions, and operational controls implemented to comply with all applicable legal requirements.
- Follows safe working practices and properly wears personal protective equipment.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Associates degree in electronics and/or help desk support technician with windows desktop certification (MSCDST Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician) and three years of
- related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and/or related experience and willingness to learn through on-the-job training.
- Knowledge of electronic principles, concepts, and testing procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret installation instructions, blueprints, process sheets, operations manuals, schematics, and work orders.
- Ability to quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures on electronic and hardware products.
- Ability to troubleshoot electronic and hardware products.
- Ability to use electronic testing equipment, measuring devices, and hand tools.
- Ability to use various soldering and wiring technics.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Skills in effectively listening and communicating verbally and in writing.
- Strong communication skills and ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances and ability to use tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to compile and maintain records, logs, and organize reports.
- Ability to operate office equipment; computers, phones, etc.…
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally.
- Be willing to work weekend hours, and overtime as required.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish, preferred.
$17.60 per hour
Monday - Friday, 8:00AM - 5:00PM
WHO IS TMD STAFFING?
TMD Staffing is a trusted provider of staffing and recruiting services in Texas and Maryland for over 25 years. Our team works closely with job seekers to help them identify and land the right jobs for them. With TMD Staffing, you can get your foot in the door at top employers and choose from temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire jobs. Whether your goal is immediate income or a long-term career strategy, our experts are here to assist.
For more information about our positions, please give TMD Staffing New Braunfels a call at 830-327-6138. Apply online (www.tmdstaffing.com) or email your resume to TMD37@texasmgmt.comfor immediate consideration.