Staffing Branch Manager
HOUSTON, TX 77029-1918 US
TMD Staffing is looking to hire an internal Branch Manager.
The Branch Manager s general purpose is to work towards meeting goals in each office in regards to sales, service, profitability, injuries and collections. Direct the overall activities of the branch to continually and simultaneously achieve the following three objectives: (1) Serve the customers within our target market in an extraordinary manner so our name and reputation continue to flourish; (2) Earn an acceptable profit on our sales and increase sales volume; (3) Invest time and money in our personnel so they learn, grow and become better all around employees and people while enjoying working for our company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Ensure proper people and activities are in place to assure reaching goals and profitability.
- Ensure all branch personnel understand the overall company objectives as well as their individual departmental objectives and they work together to achieve the stated objectives. Be available to help resolve conflicting objectives. Reinforce continuously respectful communication between all departments.
- Continually be involved with and manage all sales activity within region/area including development and service of major accounts.
- Perform all sales and service functions for targeted markets by soliciting new clientele, making outside cold calls, presenting proposals to potential clients, emails, customer service visits, client meetings, collection calls, and unexpected drop-bys in an effort to build business relationships.
- Prepare, calculate and negotiate bill rates/rate increases with clients.
- Initiate and follow up with customers to sell or resolve problems, answer questions, correspondence and reports.
- Continually take the pulse of clients through customer visits, informal telephone conversations, lunch meetings, industry events, and formal customer satisfaction surveys. Ensure quick and proper response to all reasonable customer requests.
- Hire, train and monitor all service personnel.
- Ensure operations personnel have the tools they need to perform their jobs satisfactorily. Personally inspect jobs to assess the progress on jobs and the game plan that operations personnel are employing to achieve the objectives.
- Monitor all applicant files, customer files, risk management policies and procedures, data entry, and computer functions.
- Ensure all proper paperwork regarding the applicant process; job order process and the client process are in order.
- Monitor quality assurance and customer satisfaction through service efforts within your branch.
- Ensure corporate is provided with a complete Staffing Services Agreement with a requested purchasing limit prior to serving clients.
- Coordinate with billing and data processing to assure smooth processing of temp payroll and client billing. Ensure that branch(s) provide timely information to the corporate office for processing permanent payroll and accounts payable.
- Prepare electronic correspondence, reports, and other forms of written communications.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be able to maintain a team spirit and be available to help with operations in times of need as set forth by upper management.
- Must have Staffing and Recruiting experience