Staffing Onsite Coordinator (2nd Shift)
HOUSTON, TX 77029-1918 US
TMD Staffing is hiring internally for a 2nd Shift Onsite Coordinator in East Houston!
WORK ENVIRONMENT: In-Person
The Onsite Coordinator s primary objective is to recruit, interview, place, monitor, and terminate temporary associates at on site location.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all information is entered timely and correctly into the database system, and that all records and files are kept current.
- Maintain accurate employee and client information records, payroll, billing, and reports related to local operation.
- Process background checks and complete drug testing of prospective temporary associates.
- Obtain complete and accurate information on customer job orders.
- Manage and maintain correct and current information for computer and hard copy files, job orders and weekly reports.
- File all paperwork as needed.
- Maintain files on all corporate-generated reports/forms.
- Assure customer satisfaction by selecting and assigning qualified temporary associates.
- Provide support and guidance to temporary associates to improve performance when necessary.
- Resolve employee issues.
- Communicate all necessary information concerning temporary associates and customers to management.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
SHIFT: 2nd Shift
2:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Starting at $18.00 per hour
(Depending on Experience)
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Education and Experience: Graduation from high school or GED equivalent with one (1) year of customer service experience in which independent and discretionary judgment and decisions were made on behalf of the employing company.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: Working knowledge and skills in operations of computers and electronic data processing. Working knowledge of modern office practices and procedures. Ability to effectively meet and communicate with the public. Ability to make independent judgments, which have impacts on the organization.
- Must have a valid driver s license
- Must be computer literate, able to navigate through emails, and have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite. (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Must have a clean background and pass a drug screen.
- Must be available to work weekends.
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed.
Apply online or email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.