SAN ANTONIO, TX 78209-1606 US
TMD Staffing is looking to hire a Staffing Recruiter to join our team at our San Antonio, TX office!
The Recruiter's primary objective is to maintain an adequate inventory of temporary employees in order to satisfy clients' requirements through established systems and procedures. The general purpose and function are to recruit, interview, hire, conduct client-specific orientations, place, monitor, and terminate temporary employees.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assure client satisfaction by selecting and assigning qualified temporary employees to fill client job
- Assign and monitor temporary employees' assignments.
- Market temporary employees to existing/potential clients
- Interview, evaluate, qualify, and checks the backgrounds of prospective temporary employees
- Obtains complete and accurate information on client job orders.
- Manages and maintains correct and current information for computer and hard copy files, job orders, and weekly reports.
- Maintain accurate accounting records, payroll, billing, and reports related to local operation
- Answer telephones as needed
- File all paperwork as needed
- Communicate all necessary information concerning temporary employees and clients to the Branch
- Manager or Service Manager on a daily/weekly basis to assure there is uniformity within the office
- Maintain files on all corporate-generated reports/forms
- Works with Branch Manager to coordinate and schedule classified advertising and other recruiting
- campaigns. Design attractive and result-oriented classified advertising.
- Assist other branch personnel as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
- 2 or more years of working in a temporary agency
- Customer service experience in which independent and discretionary judgment and decisions were made on behalf of the employing company.
- Bilingual is preferred! (English/Spanish)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and supporting benefits package.
- 401K/Roth Match
- PTO, Sick Time, Holiday Time
- Company paid Life and LTD
Apply Online for immediate consideration. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org